Worth the Wait
Marc Jacobs Beauty Worth the Wait O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer ($49.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a pale gold with subtle, warm undertones and a soft, metallic sheen. For those who find most gold-hued highlighters to be “too warm,” then this is about as cool-toned as you can find without it pulling green. The powder was incredibly smooth, finely-milled, and felt cream-like, but it wasn’t too dense and was easy to pick up with fan brushes and tapered highlighting brushes. It had a smooth, shiny finish that was radiant without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture and could be built up to a more intense, full-on metallic finish with a second layer. It stayed on well for almost nine hours on me before fading a bit.
- Persona Laguna (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Shadowplay (P, $22.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Milk Makeup White (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Double-Gleam (P, $33.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Camelia de Plumes (LE, $76.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Dreamscape (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Duo de Camelias (Right) (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Fine Gold (003) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Burberry Metallic Pearl No. 1 (LE, $35.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Climax (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, Water, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).