Worth the Wait
Marc Jacobs Beauty Worth the Wait O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer ($49.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a pale gold with subtle, warm undertones and a soft, metallic sheen. For those who find most gold-hued highlighters to be “too warm,” then this is about as cool-toned as you can find without it pulling green. The powder was incredibly smooth, finely-milled, and felt cream-like, but it wasn’t too dense and was easy to pick up with fan brushes and tapered highlighting brushes. It had a smooth, shiny finish that was radiant without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture and could be built up to a more intense, full-on metallic finish with a second layer. It stayed on well for almost nine hours on me before fading a bit.
- Persona Laguna (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Chanel Camelia de Plumes (LE, $76.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Double-Gleam (P, $33.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA Glazed Donut (P, $29.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup White (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Let It Rock (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Ice Kiss (P, $9.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Or Blanc (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, Water, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).