Worth the Wait
Marc Jacobs Beauty Worth the Wait O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil LuminizerMarc Jacobs Beauty Worth the Wait O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer ($49.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a pale gold with subtle, warm undertones and a soft, metallic sheen. For those who find most gold-hued highlighters to be “too warm,” then this is about as cool-toned as you can find without it pulling green. The powder was incredibly smooth, finely-milled, and felt cream-like, but it wasn’t too dense and was easy to pick up with fan brushes and tapered highlighting brushes. It had a smooth, shiny finish that was radiant without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture and could be built up to a more intense, full-on metallic finish with a second layer. It stayed on well for almost nine hours on me before fading a bit.
- MAC Double-Gleam (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Subsolar (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Camelia de Plumes (LE, $76.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Fine Gold (003) (PiP, $65.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Climax (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Burberry Metallic Pearl No. 1 (LE, $35.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS 1977 (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Helia (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Hi-Sequincy (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, Water, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.