Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (106) O!Mega BronzerMarc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (106) O!Mega Bronzer ( for oz.) is a medium-dark, rosy brown with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. It had excellent color coverage in a single layer, which was easy to apply with a lighter hand to build up coverage or to sheer by blending and diffusing the product on the cheeks. The texture was smooth, velvety, and lightly creamy without being too powdery nor too firmly pressed in the pan. It had the same, coconut-like scent that was noticeable with the compact open but not on my face as past releases in the formula. This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours on me before I saw some fading.
- NARS Samoa (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Salt New York Medium/Deep (P, $16.00) is darker, glossier (95% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is warmer (85% similar).
- Dior Amber Bronze (06) (P, $48.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Falaises (LE, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $40.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Talk to the Palm (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Java Sun (LE, $65.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Linalool, Coumarin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.