Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (106) O!Mega Bronzer ( for oz.) is a medium-dark, rosy brown with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. It had excellent color coverage in a single layer, which was easy to apply with a lighter hand to build up coverage or to sheer by blending and diffusing the product on the cheeks. The texture was smooth, velvety, and lightly creamy without being too powdery nor too firmly pressed in the pan. It had the same, coconut-like scent that was noticeable with the compact open but not on my face as past releases in the formula. This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours on me before I saw some fading.
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Seaside (LE, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Faux Tan Matte (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Capri (Right) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Jawbone (LE, $26.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- NARS Falaises (LE, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $40.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Java Sun (LE, $65.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).