Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantric O!Mega Bronzer ($49.00 for 0.80 oz.) is a light-medium brown with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had opaque color coverage in a single layer, though the texture was soft and yielding without being too powdery or overly firm, so it was easy to pick up less product for more buildable application if preferred.
The texture was smooth to the touch and blendable, which made it an easy product to work with. It applied well over bare skin without darkening or becoming patchy, and it didn’t take on a “flat” matte finish–skin-like but not shimmery. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
I thought I had reviewed this in its individual form, but the last review I have is from a release within a palette, so here we are!
- Dior Soft Terra (001) (LE, $49.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Sunkissed Bronzer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Matte Bronze (P, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Perk Up (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Java Sun (LE, $65.00) is darker, more muted (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (03) (P, $40.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sephora Bora Bora (P, $17.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Sun-Kissed (P, $28.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Solo (-, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).