Hot and Heavy
MAC Hot and Heavy Opalescent Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, peachy-orange undertones and a frosted sheen. It had medium, buildable coverage with a soft, smooth texture that was dense but not stiff to work with. For those who want a more gradual, buildable glow, this shade might work for you, but for those who want an instant, more blinding highlight, it’ll fall short. The powder was blendable without too much effort and sat well on my skin without emphasizing my texture. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- MAC TheBlonds (LE, $41.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Champagne (P, $10.99) is darker (95% similar).
- ILIA Starstruck (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Nightlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Always One Jump Ahead (LE, $35.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sunray (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Light (LE, $56.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 14K Glow (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).