L’Oreal Golden Hour True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops ($14.99 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium-dark gold with warm, orange undertones and fine, golden pearl. It yielded subtle, yellowish warmth and a fine, luminous sheen. It had sheer coverage, which did not build up beyond semi-sheer. The consistency was thin, seemingly oily from what I could feel, which helped it spread easily across the skin but made it take longer to dry down. The highlighter lasted for seven hours on me before turning a bit patchy and migrating, though I also noticed it was more prone to breaking down foundation faster than the average highlighter/blush.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Kevyn Aucoin Celestial (P, $52.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (DC, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Barbados (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Opal (DC, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, ) is more shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Sun Rush (LE, $21.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani No. 13 (P, $62.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Becca Dreamsicle (LE, $38.00) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Moondance (3) (-, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
$14.99/0.28 oz. - $53.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to create a "highlighted, dewy glow" on the skin that can be worn alone or added into "skincare, foundation, and makeup." It is supposed to have "buildable luminosity" with a "thin texture." There are two shades, and though the pink one is touted as "cool," it's really a warm-toned pink, just very light. The consistency has a thin, almost oily feel so it was emollient and could spread easily across the skin, but it seemed to take a bit longer to dry down while it sank into the skin more noticeably. It wasn't as dewy after the initial application as I would have expected, and the amount of pearl was moderate with a fine size, so it ended up as a rather subtle highlighter--which may or may not work for you. They wore around seven hours on me, and they did not lift my foundation but seemed to make it wear away faster in that area than normal. Worth noting, the full retail price of these seems unusually high, given the amount of product in the bottle, so it would be one I'd look to catch on sale.
Browse all of our L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops swatches.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethiconol, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 75470 / Carmine.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.