About this Look
I wanted a look the would work at the office whether I had my glasses 👓 on or not.
All shadows come from the UD Nocturnal Shadowbox; both shades of lipstick come from the UD Lip Palette.
- Executed a step in face-painting involving foundation.
- After applying primer to eye area, start with the fun part: Apply Fireball on lid, Lounge (duo chrome green?) on outer corner, Backfire (purple) above crease, and ABC Gum (light matte cream) just below Brow.
- ideally, mascara is applied last. In practice I put it on after step 1
- Apply Disturbed (deep brick red) on lips 👄, layering Whip (sheer metal peach) on top.
- Use the Lip and Cheek stain on cheeks. A little goes a long way.
- Admire your work in the mirror, because you too gorgeous for words. But act modest.
Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation Stila Passion Fruit Crush
Lip & Cheek Stain Urban Decay Nocturnal
Shadow Box Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Palette Urban Decay Disturbed
Vice Lipstick Urban Decay Whip
Vice Lipstick Urban Decay Lounge
Eyeshadow Urban Decay ABC Gum
Eyeshadow Urban Decay Fireball
Eyeshadow Urban Decay Backfire