About this Look
I wanted a look the would work at the office whether I had my glasses ? on or not.
All shadows come from the UD Nocturnal Shadowbox; both shades of lipstick come from the UD Lip Palette.
- Executed a step in face-painting involving foundation.
- After applying primer to eye area, start with the fun part: Apply Fireball on lid, Lounge (duo chrome green?) on outer corner, Backfire (purple) above crease, and ABC Gum (light matte cream) just below Brow.
- ideally, mascara is applied last. In practice I put it on after step 1
- Apply Disturbed (deep brick red) on lips ?, layering Whip (sheer metal peach) on top.
- Use the Lip and Cheek stain on cheeks. A little goes a long way.
- Admire your work in the mirror, because you too gorgeous for words. But act modest.