About this Look
Pat McGrath’s eyeshadows are some of my favorites, and they are always interesting to combine, so with the release of Pat McGrath Sublime Bronze Temptation for the holidays, I thought I’d try seeing how it would pair with the larger, original Sublime Mothership Eyeshadow Palette. I did something similar last time the six-pan palettes released. With it being Halloween, I decided to go all out with shimmery goodness… feel free to swap in for mattes in the crease as you please!
P.S. — You can view details of the other eye look here.
- Inner tearduct: VR Nectar (diffused up toward brow bone)
- Inner lid: Bronze 005 (applied damp, slightly above and blended with inner crease/tearduct)
- Middle of lid: Provocatrix
- Outer lid: Blitz Emerald
- Crease: Supernova
- Deep crease: Xtreme Black
- Above crease: Iconic
- Browbone: Celestial
- Lower lash line: Overdrive (waterline), Supernova (diffused against lower lash line), Corruption (lower lash line), Bronze 005 (below Corruption)
- Cheeks: Golden Peach (blush), Medium-Nude (highlight), Yellow-Green (highlight)
- Lips: Tiger Eye (all-over), Oyster Pearl (all-over), Gold (center)