About this Look
This side of my ode to Pat McGrath on this Halloween is combining the original, larger Subversive Mothership Palette with the newest Subversive Metalmorphosis palette. Every time I use a Pat McGrath palette, the finished look always makes me ooh and ahh; there is something about the texture and way the colors play together that mesmerizes me. They never cease to make me smile when I use them, and the feeling of joy after using the palettes keeps me going back on those rare moments I get to pick whatever I want, even if I’m only going to wear it for a few hours!
P.S. — You can view details of the other eye look here.
- Inner tearduct: VR Pink toward inner crease / Blitz Amethyst with Sterling dabbed on to brighten
- Inner lid: Blitz Amethyst
- Middle of lid: Gigabyte (between Blitz Amethyst and Gold Standard), Gold Standard
- Outer lid: Copper
- Crease: Smoked Amethyst
- Deep crease: Xtreme Black
- Above crease: Night Creature
- Browbone: VR Pink, Astral Ghost Orchid (right under arch)
- Lower lash line: Grapevine (waterline), Smoked Amethyst (lower lash line), Gigabyte (below Smoked Amethyst)
- Cheeks: Pink Champagne (blush), Moon Phase (highlight), Icy Nude (highlight)
- Lips: Tiger Eye (all-over), Oyster Pearl (all-over), Gold (center)