Lethal Cosmetics Gamma Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a medium-dark gold with warmer undertones and a luminous finish that gave a glow but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
It had mostly opaque, buildable pigmentation with a smooth texture that was moderately dense but not too firmly-pressed into the pan, which made it easy to pick up with both feathery and denser brushes. The powder applied evenly to bare skin and blended out beautifully. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Natasha Denona Nude (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC In the Spirit (LE, $44.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Hour (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Chantecaille Eclat Brilliant (LE, $92.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona I Need a Nude (LE, $42.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Amnesia (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Strobe Globe (P, $7.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Centerfold (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ILIA Starstruck (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Holly Gold-head (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.