Lethal Cosmetics Flare Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light-medium copper with warm, reddish-brown undertones and a luminous sheen. It appeared more metallic when initially swatched, but applied and blended out on my cheeks, it was a softer glow that never emphasized my skin’s natural texture.
It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer but could be applied with a lighter hand or diffused more heavily for a sheerer level of coverage. The powder felt smooth, almost creamy to the touch, without being powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan. There were signs of fading after eight hours of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Parasol (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- YSL Bronze Gold (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Perles de Lumiere (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Bronze (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Into Eternity (LE, $36.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- lilah b. b captivating (P, $60.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Sephora High Noon (P, $16.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.