Lethal Cosmetics Chromosphere Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a very light peach with a pinker undertone and warmer, golden pearl that gave it a luminous glow. The texture was smooth to the touch, lightly creamy without being too firmly-pressed into the pan, so I had no trouble picking up product with a feathery brush and blending it out on my skin.
The finish was glowing and softly shimmery but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It had opaque color coverage that stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Ciate Roger, Darling (LE, $32.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Year of the Pig (LE, $38.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Double-Gleam (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Gleam Sheen (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Frosty (LE, $10.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Wish (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gilt Glow (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop In the Groove (LE, $7.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.