Kosas Medium Sun Show Moisturizing Baked BronzerKosas Medium Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer ($34.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with subtle, warm reddish undertones and a satin finish. It had very fine, gold pearl running through the finish, so it didn’t appear overtly shimmery to my eye but had a glowing sheen as it was blended and buffed onto my skin.
The texture was smooth, silky, and not too powdery nor too firmly pressed (or baked) into the pan. It had semi-opaque coverage in a single layer, which applied evenly and blended out effortlessly, though it was marketed as buildable so it seemed a little more pigmented than buildable coverage. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
- MAC Sun-soaked Strip (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Bronzed Bondi (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Deep (03) (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Becca Aloha Bronze (LE, $38.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Malibu Soleil (LE, $38.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop In It to Win It (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Deep (P, $58.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Bronze (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic (P, $49.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiable, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Soybean Glycerides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid.May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.