Kosas Deep Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer ($34.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a deep, reddish-brown with subtle, warm undertones and a satin finish. The more it was buffed and blended out on my skin, the smoother the finish became–glowy but not overtly shimmery.
The texture was soft, silky, and blendable without being too powdery and wasn’t too firmly pressed into the pan, so it was easy to pick up product with a variety of brushes. It had opaque pigmentation that diffused well on my skin, which some might prefer, but it wasn’t “buildable” as described–you’d definitely have to use a light hand for buildable coverage. There was noticeable fading after eight and a half hours of wear.
- Charlotte Tilbury Deep (4) (P, $55.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Sungaze (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Rodeo Drive (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Sunglow (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Endless Summer (P, $14.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Bits and Pieces (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mocha Mami (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Crown (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Becca Malibu Soleil (LE, $38.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
Mica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiable, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Soybean Glycerides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Citric Acid.May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).