Kosas Deep Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer ($34.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a deep, reddish-brown with subtle, warm undertones and a satin finish. The more it was buffed and blended out on my skin, the smoother the finish became–glowy but not overtly shimmery.
The texture was soft, silky, and blendable without being too powdery and wasn’t too firmly pressed into the pan, so it was easy to pick up product with a variety of brushes. It had opaque pigmentation that diffused well on my skin, which some might prefer, but it wasn’t “buildable” as described–you’d definitely have to use a light hand for buildable coverage. There was noticeable fading after eight and a half hours of wear.
- ColourPop Moonlight Beach (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Dark (05) (P, $62.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mocha Mami (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- elf Get Glowing (P, $7.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Jouer Sungaze (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Summer 4Ever (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ILIA Songbird (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Deep (4) (P, $55.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Deep Bronze (08) (P, $48.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Haus Labs Deep Level 11 (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Mica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiable, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Soybean Glycerides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Tristearate, Citric Acid.May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.