Kaja Dreamy Glowy Stamp Liquid HighlighterKaja Dreamy Glowy Stamp Liquid Highlighter ($24.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium gold with strong, warm undertones and a soft sheen. It was subtler than Gleamy, so it would be ideal for someone who likes a hint of warmer glow but doesn’t want overt shimmery or a heavy shine to come through.
It had medium, buildable pigmentation that pressed onto the skin well with the included stamp-sponge applicator, though it worked just as well with a separate synthetic brush or fingertips (completely bypassing the stamp). I preferred blending out with fingertips as the sponge was stiffer. The texture was creamy, smooth, and lightweight, and it spread evenly over bare skin as well as over foundation. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Boomin' (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Electric Slide (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Phytosurgence Solar Sheen (P, $26.01) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Catrice Warm Embrace (P, $6.99) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Bronze Nectar (003) (PiP, $65.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Conceited (P, $27.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Blow Me Out (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Bronze Splendore (P, $10.99) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Gold Addict (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Sunglow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
$24.00/0.17 oz. - $141.18 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be buildable and blendable for a "natural-looking glow" with a cream-based (cushion) formula. It comes with a stamp applicator, which certainly deposits a star-shaped pat of product, but one can also use fingertips or a separate brush if desired! The stamp can work well for getting an even layer of product, but I preferred fingertips or a brush for diffusing and blending it out over my skin as the stamp was fairly firm and inflexible.
The texture was lightweight, very creamy and emollient to the touch, but it spread easily over bare skin and felt a lot less creamy as soon as it came into contact with my skin. I didn't find it was a true cream-to-powder formula, but did dry down fully and did not feel tacky. The finish was very subtle, which will work for those who prefer light sheen but not a lot of dewiness or noticeable shimmer.
The formula seemed to work well over bare skin as well as layered on top of foundation as it didn't lift away my base. The coverage was semi-sheer to medium, buildable (as described) and lasted well for eight hours before fading visibly.
There was a sweet, tropical fruit scent to the product, though I didn't notice it while worn.
Browse all of our Kaja Glowy Stamp Liquid Highlighter swatches.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mica (Ci 77019), Caprylyl Methicone, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Dextrin Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.