Iconic London Power Pink Sheer Blush ($27.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had very sheer coverage, which was buildable after letting the first layer dry down and then adding more. The texture was lightweight, very fluid, and like a watery-gel, so it was spreadable but still worked on top of base products as well. It lasted well for seven hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- LYS Beauty Humble (P, $16.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Damage Control (Blush) (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Mini Me (P, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC No Shame (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Kosas 8th Muse (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Counterpoint (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Milani Pink Play #4 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lissome (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- ColourPop What Like It's Hard (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradiso (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
$27.00/0.42 oz. - $64.29 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "veil of soft-focus colour" with a "gel-to-watercolour formula" that can be built up if desired. The characterstic that will make or break whether this is a go-to is in the name: sheer. It ended up have incredibly sheer coverage--a veil, indeed!--applied, though it could be built up after waiting for each layer to drydown. The formula was less dewy than I expected and had a more full-on drydown, but it was conducive to building up product.
The consistency was thin, watery with some susbstance to it (the "gel" feel) and spreadable. I liked applying some to the back of my hand, then gently tapping a small amount to my skin and going back for more as necessary. The formula dried down in about 10 to 15 seconds, faster when less product was used (and more didn't give more coverage, just required one to spread it out across a larger area).
Once in place, the product lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Iconic London Sheer Blush swatches.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Potassium Sorbate, Polysilicone 11, Dimethiconol, Benzoic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Citric Acid. May Contain +/ +/--: CI 77 891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.