Huda Beauty Perky Peach Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick ($25.50 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium peach with moderate, warm undertones and very fine gold pearl throughout a more matte drydown. The texture was emollient, smooth, and creamy initially, and it took about 15 seconds to dry down to a more transfer resistant finish.
The product had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as described, that applied evenly over bare skin. I had to be careful when applying it over base products, though, as it wasn’t as foolproof. It lasted well for eight hours before fading visibly on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Cookie Crumble (PiP, $12.00) is less shimmery, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tarte Slay Bells (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, less glossy (90% similar).
- Kosas Velvet Melon (Blush) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- ILIA I Put a Spell on You (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Flower Beauty Pinched (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Sundrunk (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, less glossy (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Golden Hour (P, $22.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Glossier Dusk (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, more muted, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Golden Hour (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Cali Dream (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$25.50/0.17 oz. - $150.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to to be "water-, transfer-, and sweat-proof" that have a "juicy pop of color" and is "buildable." They were creamy with moderate slip, enough to easily skate across the skin if applied directly from the tube. I preferred to use a fingertip to pick up product or a fluffy, synthetic brush, rather than apply directly, but it was totally workable that way. I had more precision with my preferred application methods, though.
The blush applied better over bare skin than foundation as it was slippery enough to be more prone to moving base products around. Once blended out, the product set to something more transfer-resistant but still managed slight luminosity and did not seem fully matte at a glance. The coverage was semi-sheer to medium and buildable, depending on applicator, method, and it wasn't the type of formula that immediately sheered out when blended, so for those who find other cream blushes to be too sheer, this might be a good option.
They wore eight hours on me, which is not atypical, so while some claims made it seem particularly long-wearing, it was consistent with what I tend to experience with cream/liquid blushes. They did not have any scent that I noticed.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick swatches.
Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Wax, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil [Carthamus Tinctorius Oil], Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide/Ci 77891, Iron Oxides/Ci 77491, Iron Oxides/Ci 77492, Iron Oxides/Ci 77499, Red 6/Ci 15850, Red 7/Ci 15850, Red 28 Lake/Ci 45410, Blue 1 Lake/Ci 42090, Yellow 5 Lake/Ci 19140.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.