Wow! It’s RAINING palettes again. I haven’t felt like I’ve been this buried under eyeshadow palettes in a year or so. It’s going to take me sometime to prioritize, test, and write-up reviews for these palettes (along with some I’ve shown swatches for earlier this week), but I have swatches for you of these palettes… and more to photograph tomorrow! 👀
- Charlotte Tilbury Cosmic Pearl Eyeshadow Quad
- Natasha Denona Baby Glam Micro Palette (existing shades from Glam)
- Natasha Denona Metropolis Mini Palette (three existing shades from Metropolis, two new)
- Tom Ford Naked Pink Eye Color Quad
- Urban Decay Naked Cyber Palette
* Tom Ford quad provided as a sample; the other four palettes featured here were purchased by me.