Flesh Beauty Twitch Touch Flesh Highlighting Balm ($18.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a soft, light copper with warm, bronze undertones and fine, golden pearl. It had a pearly, luminous sheen on my skin that was slightly dewy. It had sheer coverage, as promised, which applied fairly evenly when I patted it onto my cheekbones. It was easiest to apply it over bare skin, but I didn’t notice too much lifting when I applied it over foundation. The consistency felt more balm-like with some slip and was a little wet and lightly tacky. It wore well for seven and a half hours on me before it started to move around noticeably on my skin.
- Huda Beauty Capri (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Luminous Gold (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Perla (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Rose Gold (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment (Original) (P, $26.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Bronze Gold (P, $9.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Champagne (P, $9.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $42.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Maybelline Gold (300) (P, $9.99) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
$18.00/0.13 oz. - $138.46 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "sheer luminous goodness" that is "blendable" and contains "conditioning oil" for a "lit-from-within glow." It has a more balm-like texture that had moderate slip and felt emollient on the skin without a full dry-down, but it stayed in place for seven to eight hours. The formula seemed to have sheer coverage, as de4scribed, that was fairly blendable on bare skin as well as over base products. I prefer to apply cream and liquid products like these with fingertips (easier to control and faster to blend without fear of contaminating the actual tube of product with foundation or primer).
Worth noting, the tube is very small and contains 0.13 oz. where a lot of mid-end and lower high-end cream highlighting products contain 0.25 oz.
Browse all of our Flesh Beauty Touch Flesh Highlighting Balm swatches.
Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglycer YL-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carthamus Tinctorium (Safflower) Seed Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.