Flesh Beauty Promise Flesh to Flesh Highlighting Powder ($28.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a soft copper with warm, rosy undertones and a luminous sheen. The consistency was smooth to the touch, blendable without being too powdery or dusty in the pan, and lightly creamy with moderate density but no thickness or stiffness. It had opaque color payoff that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out easily along the edges. The highlighter gave my skin a noticeable glow but wasn’t metallic and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on well for eight hours before it started to fade slightly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tarte Daygleam (P, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Maldives (P, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Orgasm (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Westman Atelier Peau de Peche (P, $75.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Kosas Contrachroma (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Fire (LE, $6.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- lilah b. b captivating (P, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$28.00/0.13 oz. - $215.38 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "smooth, cream-like" texture that yields a "natural, radiant glow." The key phrase on this one is "natural, radiant glow," as I'd describe the powder highlighter as a light to moderate highlighter with respect to shine and finish. The powders had a very smooth, velvety texture that was slightly creamy but thinner and not quite as dense, but it didn't have any powderiness or dryness either. They had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out with little effort. They wore well for eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Flesh Beauty Flesh To Flesh Highlighting Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Cetearyl, Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Punica Granatum Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propolis Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine.