Flesh Beauty Fever Tender Flesh Blush ($26.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a vibrant, coral-red with warm, orange undertones and a soft, matte finish. It had good pigmentation that was buildable to full coverage with a second layer–a little went a long way, though to tint the skin as it was a deeper, more vibrant hue to begin with, so lighter skin tones will likely want to use a very light hand when working with it. The texture was smooth to the touch but firmer and a bit denser, though not really stiff, just a thinner consistency. I expected it to be harder to blend out on my skin, and while the color itself seemed to spread well on my skin, the color looked patchy and almost like it was sitting in my pores. It lasted for eight and a half hours on me.
- Viseart Orange #3 (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel So Close (380) (P, $45.00) is darker, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Peach Boy #1 (P, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Guerlain Petrouchka #9 (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B402 (P, $23.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Bang (P, $26.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Monkey Business (P, $5.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Fira (P, $37.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Ginger Peach (P, $30.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Slowburn (PiP, ) is darker (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$26.00/0.14 oz. - $185.71 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "richly pigmented" with a "cream-like powder" texture that is "infused with mica pearls for a glowy, soft focus effect," though there are two finishes--matte and frost. From the shades I trialled, they were pigmented and long-wearing (eight to nine hours) with some shades blending better than others. The texture is denser and firmer without powderiness, but I wouldn't describe the ones I tried as stiff.
Browse all of our Flesh Beauty Tender Flesh Blush swatches.
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Tinoxide. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake.