Fenty Beauty Uncensored Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color ($24.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium-dark red with neutral undertones and a matte finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single–there was more product on the applicator than necessary for full coverage.
Per the brand, it’s supposed to offer “12-hour hold” that feels “weightless” and “one stroke” pigmentation. The consistency was smooth, thin but not watery, and easy to spread across the lips, though I felt like the applicator had a tendency to over-apply product so I’d try to wipe some off against the opening or use a separate lip brush to apply. The wand itself was a cinch to use on the lips, and it seemed to hug the natural contours of my lips and glide evenly across them. It dried down for the most part within a few minutes, but it wasn’t completely transfer-proof–the brand didn’t make the claim that it was, and it actually described the finish as a “soft matte” (usually code for not fully matte). The color stayed on well for nine hours and seemed to be non-drying.
- NARS Don't Stop (P, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Anastasia Primary #3 (Vol. 1) (PiP, ) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Urban Decay 714 (P, $18.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Self Esteem (LE, $18.50) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Thumbelina (LE, $20.00) is more muted (85% similar).
- Estee Lauder Decisive Poppy (P, $30.00) is brighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Too Faced Rebel Heart (P, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Cinnamon Bear (LE, $21.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Givenchy Rouge Stiletto (P, $37.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- NARS Riot (LE, $27.00) is lighter (90% similar).
$24.00/0.13 oz. - $184.62 Per Ounce
Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color ($24.00 for 0.13 oz.) is supposed to offer “12-hour hold” that feels “weightless” and “one stroke” pigmentation. The formula features a very smooth, fluid consistency that is thin and almost emollient (a little slippery, not watery though), which I have often found harder to control compared to the average liquid lipstick. Part of the lack of control stems from the fact that the formula is quite pigmented, and the curvy applicator seems to hold an excessive amount of product. The end result is that it can be easy to apply more product than one needs, so patience and controlled movements are key to application. It takes a minute to two minutes for it to dry down for the most part with the more recently released shades drying down to a flatter, more matte finish that's more transfer-resistant. They feel particularly comfortable, as they flex and feel lightweight on, and they aren't drying at all on me. They last between six and 10 hours on me.
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color swatches.
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Red 7 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).