How Many Carats
Fenty Beauty How Many Carats Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond VeilFenty Beauty How Many Carats Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) contains pale silver shimmer and larger sparkle. It’s exactly as described by the brand–“a glittering veil”–that adds moderate sparkle wherever one applies it. The base was translucent, so it layered well with various blushes while adding very shiny, glittery goodness. It had a smooth, slightly spongy texture–like a cream-powder hybrid that was a little more cream-like than powder-like by touch–that adhered evenly and blended out for an even layer of sparkle/glitter.
I did find that it could emphasize my skin’s natural texture slightly when I applied more than a sheer to semi-sheer layer of it, though it caught light beautifully in person that I barely noticed the emphasis from a normal distance. This glitter-happy highlighter adhered well to bare skin and didn’t dust away immediately; there was slight migration over time but most of it stuck around (ha, ha) for a solid eight hours.
- Makeup by Mario Quartz (P, $24.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rollin' Dice (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Snowflake (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 1 Frozen Silver (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 1 Arctic White (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Platinum Pearl (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Glow Watcher (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Star (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Ball-Out (LE, $36.00) is darker, more pigmented, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 5 Silver Dust (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Mica, Tin Oxide, Water, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.