Here are swatches of the other two sets, as promised!
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Palette ($54.00 for 0.70 oz.) is a new highlighter palette that is designed to “create colorful dimension from the cheeks to the eyes.”
Fenty Beauty Avalanche All-Over Metallic Powder Set ($99.00 for 0.25 oz.) includes seven loose powders that can be used “for eyes, cheeks, and lips” (and I did, in fact, swatch them in all of those ways! I used the powders patted over some of the lipsticks from the launch).
(I managed to forget to add the Match Stix by the Dozen set to my cart at the time I bought the rest of the collection, but I did order it and hope to have swatches up after I receive it.)
Killawatt Foil Palette
Fenty Beauty Avalanche All-Over Metallic Powder Set Swatches
Please note: the lip swatches show one or more of the powders layered over a lipstick! It’s not just the powder alone, as the brand said to “dab it over lipstick for instant gleam.”
- FOXY: Pumpkin Rose Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, Foxy on outer left/right with Ice Cream on center
RASPBERRY RAVE: F’n Black Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, Raspberry Rave on center
- ICE CREAM: Pumpkin Rose Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, Ice Cream on center
- CLEOPATRA: I Quit Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, Cleopatra on center
- BRAIN FREEZE: I Quit Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, Brain Freeze on outer left/right, Cleopatra on center
- GLACIER GANG: Turks and Caicos Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, Glacier Gang on center
- FEBRUARY: Flamingo Acid Mattemoiselle Lipstick as base, February on center