Estee Lauder Solar Crush Illuminating Powder Gelee ($47.00 for 0.24 oz.) is a medium, coppery bronze with warm undertones and a golden, metallic sheen. The pigmentation was opaque in a single layer, though the denser, smooth texture made it easier to just pick up less (with a feathery brush or lighter hand). The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease. It sat well on my skin and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightyl.
- Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Gold is the New Black (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, brighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium-Nude (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Persona Del Mar (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, brighter (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Tahiti (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #17 (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milk Makeup Glazed (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunset Aura (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Glo Getter (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Fire (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, BHT, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)].