Estee Lauder Peach Passion Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush ($34.00 for 0.25 oz.) is light-medium pink with warm undertones and gold shimmer. Applied and blended out on the skin, the finish became more luminous with a soft glow that didn’t look like heavy shimmer and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
The Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush formula is supposed to have an “ultra-silky” feel that gives “fresh” and “radiant” color to the cheeks, while the press release was more specific and stated that it should have “buildable dewy color that lasts all day.” The blush had a soft, lightly dusty texture that felt drier to the touch but did not look dry or powdery on my skin. It had semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coverage that wore well for even and a half hours on me.
- MAC Lesson in Love (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Sand (LE, $68.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- NARS Liberation (Left) (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Pink Play #1 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Fervor (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pretty (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Cutie Pie (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Main Squeeze (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Rayo (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Guerlain Smile (Right) (LE, $52.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).