Estee Lauder Mirage Illuminating Powder Gelee ($47.00 for 0.24 oz.) is a medium copper with warm, rosy undertones and a metallic sheen. It had rich color payoff with a smooth, moderately dense consistency that didn’t have any excess powderiness in the pan but was still blendable and easy to work with on my skin. The finish was more metallic and emphasized my skin’s texture slightly. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading a bit. In the past, this formula hasn’t been scented, but this has the Bronze Goddess scent in it.
- OFRA Blissful (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Afternoon Glow (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $45.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Call the Shots (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay O.N.S. (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Amber Gold (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Westman Atelier Peau de Peche (P, $75.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Surreal (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Orgasm Fever (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Reflects Gilt (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, BHT, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)].