Estee Lauder Lover's Blush Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Estee Lauder Lover’s Blush Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush ($34.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a soft, light-medium coral with warm undertones and a golden, satin shimmer. It had semi-sheer color payoff that was buildable to medium coverage.
The Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush formula is supposed to have an “ultra-silky” feel that gives “fresh” and “radiant” color to the cheeks, while the press release was more specific and stated that it should have “buildable dewy color that lasts all day.” The texture was smooth but firm, so it took some prodding to get enough product to transfer on a brush (or else use a denser brush altogether) to apply to the cheeks to begin with. It blended out fairly well, but I think the lighter color made it a little more forgiving compared to a deeper shade. It wore for seven and a half hours on me before fading.
- Essence Pretty Peach (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- KVD Beauty Piaf (Shade) (DC, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Shimmering (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Papa Don't Peach (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Heart Throb (P, $10.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Milani Petal Primavera (P, $7.99) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Clinique Pink Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Cherish (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Count Me In (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Comments on this post are closed.
the color is lovely but i don’t like the stiff formula that require dense brushes so i think that this will be a pass.
Same here, Claire!
I have this one, it’s a great shade.
Happy to hear it!
one of my favorite blushes from Estee Lauder, it looks good with everything!
It’s a pretty color!
I’m wearing one of the dupes today, Clinique Pink Honey, like it, so I’m set (whew)
I really like this shade. I have Clinique Pink Honey Pop , but have lost interest lately since it reads cooler on me than I’d like. So this one could be just the thing for me. It’s going on my list.
Have you tried layering something a little warmer with Pink Honey Pop, AB?
I’ve never thought to layer blushes, will give it a try. Thanks for the pointer.
I like this! It gives a nice warm glow without being too overwhelming.
It’s an “okay” blush, but definitely wouldn’t be fun to use, it seems. Plus the fact that it likely would have a hard time showing up very well on me as much more than a hint of something. Pass.
This is one of the lighter shades in the range for sure – don’t think it will do much for medium and darker complexions!
I am an nc25-nc30 and I tried this blush on at the store and did not do much for me. It is really light and sheer, so I passed on it.
I could definitely see it not working on NC25/NC30!
Blush is nice enough, but your eye look is fabulous!
The shade is really lovely, but it certainly would be better if it was easier to use.
I agree! Wish it was better at this price.
I love this colour, it’s so flattering and easy to wear. I already have BM Golden Gate and I love it.
Golden Gate is such a pretty shade!
I really like that but will probably go for the Clinique dupe.