Be My Spacelight
Essence Be My Spacelight Pure Nude Highlighter ($4.49 for 0.23 oz.) is a pale white base with pink-to-lavender shifting pearl. It had medium, buildable coverage with a more translucent base and very fine pearl; I was surprised that it didn’t appear chalkier when applied as it had some coverage, yet it wasn’t that shimmery either. Frankly, it was a little mystifying with how it translated onto my cheekbones! It had a natural sheen that seemed a bit more noticeable in person than it reads in the photos. The texture was smooth without being too firmly or too softly pressed in the pan, so highlighting and blush brushes picked up product well, distributed them onto my skin easily, and blended the edges beautifully. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- NARS Cassiopeia (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- NARS Haedus (DC, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Unicorn Dreams (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Flying High (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Crushed Indigo (Left) (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Sugar Rush (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel White Opal (40) (P, $58.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Snow Rose (P, $7.99) is lighter (90% similar).