Dose of Colors Mírame Supreme Glow Highlighter (Desi x Katy) Review, Photos, Swatches
Dose of Colors Mírame Supreme Glow Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a medium, rosy copper with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, but it had a blendable texture that made it easy to use less or to diffuse for sheerer coverage if desired.
The powder had a soft, silky texture that was slightly dense but was not as dense as Fuego, and it applied more smoothly and sat more flatteringly on the skin as well (just by a bit). The color went on lighter in practice than it appeared in the pan, and it was quite metallic on the skin but did not accentuate the look of my natural skin’s texture. It lasted for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Huda Beauty Rich #2 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Lancome Rosegold Lights (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Bronze Mirage (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gilded Glow (P, $48.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Flare for the Dramatic (LE, $44.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Moira Rose Petals (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Medium #2 (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Alumina, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Zinc Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
Woohoo! It earned an A! I really thought it would, too. Been using mine every day since receiving mine, because it looks like such a “natural” highlighter on me that one might not even realize at first glance that the glow they’re seeing is makeup. It just melds with my own skin that nicely!
Glad to hear you’re enjoying it, Nancy!
need deets on that eye look 🙂
It’s under Blog > Looks!
I love this highlight! I was a little worried it would be too dark for me after seeing it on Desi and Katy, but I got it anyway because I wanted the whole collection. It ended up being my 2nd favorite item after the eyeshadow quad! Plus, I know it has no impact on the product, but the packaging is SO PRETTY!
The packaging is pretty, though is very rough/scratchy to the touch!
It’s beautiful but I’m good on dupes!
There are so many dupes, lol!
I bought Fuego and Mirame. I was kind of surprised at how dark Mirame looks in the pan but I think it will look great when I have self tanner on.I love the Rose Gold tone it has!
That looks really elegant on you. I love the subtly but how it’s still noticeable. Perfect, really.