Dose of Colors Amazemint Blush ($22.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy coral with flecks of gold pearl over a mostly matte finish. It had medium coverage, which was buildable to semi-opaque color payoff with two to three layers, but it was not a product I’d consider to be “rich pigment” (which is how it was described). The consistency was soft, slightly powdery, but it was blendable and easy to work with on the skin. On me, it wore well for seven and a half hours on me.
- Essence Pretty Peach (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Blush) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Blush (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Half Magic (Don't) Be a Doll (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Hourglass Infinite Flush (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Petal Primavera (P, $7.99) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Coral Bliss (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Spark Got Hot (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Benefit Shellie (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Immortal Flower (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
Mica Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Mica Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dimethicone Synthetic Wax Carmine (CI 75470) PTFE Hydrogenated Lecithin Boron Nitride Iseicosane Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Polyethylene Iron Oxides (CI 77492) Kaolin
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.