Dose of Colors Amazemint Blush ($22.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy coral with flecks of gold pearl over a mostly matte finish. It had medium coverage, which was buildable to semi-opaque color payoff with two to three layers, but it was not a product I’d consider to be “rich pigment” (which is how it was described). The consistency was soft, slightly powdery, but it was blendable and easy to work with on the skin. On me, it wore well for seven and a half hours on me.
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Blush) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Blush (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Hourglass Infinite Flush (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Sugarpill Retrograde (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Hourglass Diffused Heat (P, $40.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Petal Primavera (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Spark Got Hot (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Coral Bliss (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior Coral (004) (P, $37.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
Mica Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Mica Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dimethicone Synthetic Wax Carmine (CI 75470) PTFE Hydrogenated Lecithin Boron Nitride Iseicosane Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Polyethylene Iron Oxides (CI 77492) Kaolin