Stand Out (649)
Dior Stand Out (649) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a bright, medium tangerine orange with strong, warm yellow undertones and a golden pearl sheen. It had rich color coverage that applied evenly and smoothly on bare skin. The powder was smooth to the touch, dense but not stiff, and remained blendable on my skin, even when applied more intensely. The finish was luminous but didn’t emphasize my skin’s texture or appear overtly shimmery. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours on me before it faded a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop So Retrograde (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Bright Response (P, $16.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Too Faced Luminous Peach (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Honey Jasmine (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Fresh Honey (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Perfectly Poised (Outer) (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Cantaloup (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Givenchy In Vogue Orange (P, $44.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Flamme (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Blazing Haute (LE, $31.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts," though under "formula," the brand states that it has "bold, yet buildable color." Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren't too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.