Pink Delight (008)
Dior Pink Delight (008) DiorSkin Nude Luminizer ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a soft, light pink with warm undertones and a sparkling, lightly metallic sheen. The consistency was smooth, dense but not thick or heavy–it had that firmer, slightly drier feel of gel-powder hybrid products. The highlighter had good color payoff that was buildable to full coverage with a second layer, which applied evenly and blended out easily along the edges. It had a high-shine finish but stopped just shy of pore-emphasizing territory for me. It lasted well for eight and a half hours on me before I noticed any fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Moonlight (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Dior #002 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Starburst (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Manifest That (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Poker Face (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Sugar Trap (P, $7.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sassy Grape (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Melody (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Rosy Vibes (001) (LE, $50.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$50.00/0.21 oz. - $238.10 Per Ounce
It's a new line of powder highlighters that are supposed to give the "face a multidimensional glow" with a "high concentration of shimmering pigments." It's an update on their previous Luminizers but with lighter-weight packaging (and no included brush, which wasn't anything to write home about anyway!) and a lower price. The ingredient list seemed to be the same, and by touch, they seemed to be nearly the same--I felt like the updated version seemed a smidgen drier/more firmly pressed but it was barely noticeable and a couple were a little lighter/darker swatched but may simply have reflected more or less light in the particular shot as there was little difference on my skin. They had medium to opaque color coverage that applied well, lasted for eight hours, and blended out easily. The texture was denser, smooth to the touch, but firmer (so no powderiness) but require a moderately dense brush and/or medium hand to pick up product.
Browse all of our Dior DiorSkin Nude Luminizer swatches.