Pearlescent Glow (03)
Dior Pearlescent Glow (03) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) has a transparent base and was chocked full of bluish-white, iridescent micro-sparkle and finer pearl. It had a shiny, sparkling finish applied to my skin, which created a noticeable contrast and highlight but didn’t accentuate my skin’s natural texture.
The consistency felt smooth to the touch, firmer without being stiff, and picked up evenly with a moderately-dense highlighting or blush brush. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out with ease. This shade lasted nicely for eight hours before having some visible migration.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Holographic Glow (006) (P, $50.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #3 (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Get Lit (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild White Raven (LE, $4.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Mist (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Blue Ice (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Make Believe (PiP, ) is cooler (85% similar).
- JD Glow Synopsis (P, $16.50) is darker (85% similar).
- MAC Violet FX (LE, $31.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
$48.00/0.21 oz. - $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a "multidimensional glow" that "blend[ed] seamlessly" and was long-wearing. The formula felt like it was a gel-powder formula, which was indicated by its slightly firmer, almost stiff, feel in the pan, but there was no powderiness, and the product picked up well with a moderately-dense brush. Once on, the powder almost "melted" on my skin, which gave it a particularly seamless look that was never dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade but were typically semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and easy to work with by using a lighter or heavier hand to pick up product as desired. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
The powders were floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15850 MICA ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● CALCIUM TITANIUM BOROSILICATE ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● GLYCERIN ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● TIN OXIDE ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.