New World (365)
Dior New World (365) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium, pinky-coral base with flecks of lavender and gold sparkle over a more satin-like finish. It was a more sparkly (or “glittery” in effect, but it did not contain plastic glitter) product where some of those sparkles seemed to disappear during application.
The blush was richly pigmented and applied evenly to bare skin with a formula that blended out beautifully with minimal effort. It wore well for eight and a half hours, though I had a few stray sparkles during wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Smith and Cult Universal Peach (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bloom (P, $19.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Santa Barbara (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- NARS Adrenaline (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sunny (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- NARS Orgasm X (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Chanel Corail Etoile (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Bits (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts," though under "formula," the brand states that it has "bold, yet buildable color." Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren't too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#12712/A TALC ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● POLYETHYLENE ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● MICA ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● TIN OXIDE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.