Millefiori Motif (361)
Dior Millefiori Motif (361) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium pink with soft, warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage paired with a smooth, moderately dense texture that was almost cream-like as it was quite finely-milled and not at all powdery. The blush picked up readily with a brush and blended out with little effort on my skin. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tarte Breathtaking (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Exhibitionist (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bundled Up (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Kash (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (Blush) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC No Shame (LE, $30.00) is cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Catrice Coral Me Maybe (P, $5.99) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta She's That Girl (Powder) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Secret Crush (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts," though under "formula," the brand states that it has "bold, yet buildable color." Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren't too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#12728/A POLYETHYLENE ● MICA ● TALC ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● SODIUM LAUROYL ASPARTATE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TIN OXIDE ● ZINC CHLORIDE ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.