Millefiori Motif (361)
Dior Millefiori Motif (361) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium pink with soft, warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage paired with a smooth, moderately dense texture that was almost cream-like as it was quite finely-milled and not at all powdery. The blush picked up readily with a brush and blended out with little effort on my skin. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Catrice Coral Me Maybe (P, $5.99) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta She's That Girl (Powder) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Secret Crush (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Decked Out (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Birthday Suit (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Breathtaking (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Exhibitionist (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bundled Up (LE, $12.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Kash (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$45.00/0.22 oz. - $204.55 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "silky" and "lightweight" texture that's long-wearing and have "buildable" intensity. The blushes had a smooth, lightweight consistency that was finely-milled, though not as silky as I would have expected, without being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan.
The majority of the shades I tested had medium, buildable pigmentation that was hard to over-do but could definitely be intensified for higher coverage if desired. They applied evenly and blended out without issue, and they seemed to sit well on my skin with a semi-matte finish or higher. The more shimmery shades were still more low-level and had a sheen rather than overt shimmer that yielded a more metallic finish.
On my skin, most of the hues I trialed lasted eight hours before showing signs of fading. There was a soft, floral scent to the powders.
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#12728/A POLYETHYLENE ● MICA ● TALC ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● ZINC STEARATE ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● SODIUM LAUROYL ASPARTATE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TIN OXIDE ● ZINC CHLORIDE ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.