Autumn Mood (332)
Dior Autumn Mood (332) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a brighter, medium orange with strong, warm yellow undertones and a matte finish. It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage paired with a smooth, more velvety texture that was finely-milled but substantial.
It wasn’t too powdery but still picked up readily with a less-dense brush and was easy to blend out along the edges. It wore nicely for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Flower Beauty Nectar (P, $9.99) is lighter, glossier (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Sonrisa (LE, $22.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Underclassman (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Zoeva Burning Up (P, $11.80) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop So Cosmo (P, $7.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Spicy (P, $16.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Helios (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- NARS Get Lost (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Dash Zero (P, $8.00) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Benefit Butterfly (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$45.00/0.22 oz. - $204.55 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "silky" and "lightweight" texture that's long-wearing and have "buildable" intensity. The blushes had a smooth, lightweight consistency that was finely-milled, though not as silky as I would have expected, without being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan.
The majority of the shades I tested had medium, buildable pigmentation that was hard to over-do but could definitely be intensified for higher coverage if desired. They applied evenly and blended out without issue, and they seemed to sit well on my skin with a semi-matte finish or higher. The more shimmery shades were still more low-level and had a sheen rather than overt shimmer that yielded a more metallic finish.
On my skin, most of the hues I trialed lasted eight hours before showing signs of fading. There was a soft, floral scent to the powders.
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15113/A TALC ● NYLON-12 ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE ● ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE ● PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● DIMETHICONE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TOCOPHEROL ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.