You're a Trip
Colour Pop You’re a Trip Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a very light, peachy gold with strong, warm undertones and a lightly sparkly, moderately metallic sheen. It had a luminous sheen that was noticeable but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture, but there was visible sparkles over the finer pearl shimmer in the finish.
The consistency was smooth, lightly emollient–almost wet to the touch–but had the signature sponge-like feel that went from cream-to-powder once it came into contact with my skin. It had nearly opaque coverage when applied with fingertips and sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush (both as marketed). It wore well for 10 hours with slight sparkle migration over time.
- OFRA Moondance (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Glad You Came (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Pearl (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Wonder Who (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Double Down (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- LORAC Daylight (P, $23.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (01) (P, $38.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Gleam Sheen (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Alumina, Isopropyl Myristate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).