ColourPop Dee-lish Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium cotton candy pink with cooler, blue undertones and flecks of sparkle through out a more matte base. The texture was denser, almost cream-like, with a more velvet-powder feel that gave the sparkles something to bind to, which helped them stay in place better than would be typical.
It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage, which wasn’t quite as buildable as expected but somewhat in line with how it is marketed. This shade lasted well for eight hours but had light migration over time.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Pink (001) (P, $37.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Dream Lover (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Floating Lights (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B204 (P, $23.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sugar (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Thrill (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Rose #1 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Justify My Love (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.