Colour Pop Chisme Luster Dust Loose Highlighter ($7.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a light-medium gold with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had more semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation, as even with a dense blush brush, it applied with more medium to semi-opaque coverage (as opposed to intense). I also noticed that the texture seemed to be drier as it did not adhere well to my arm (which is significantly drier than my face), and it had a tendency to sheer out when I tried to build it up. Over a moisturized face or cream/liquid base, it applied well and looked lovely on, though (which may be more accurate for most). The highlighter was easy to blend out and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade lasted nicely for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Giorgio Armani Belladonna (LE, $88.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (PiP, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Golden Glow (003) (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Bliss (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Strobe Globe (P, $7.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Fort de France (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Blessed (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$7.00/0.11 oz. - $63.64 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "finely-milled, soft powder" that "packs a blinding punch" where "a little goes a long way." These can be incredibly shiny and metallic on the skin, and the coverage seemed to be all in the application. They actually seemed to be more pigmented when I applied them to my cheekbones using a tapered highlighter than when I used smaller brushes (for eyes) on my forearm. The powders were finely-milled with some base color and a lot of shimmer/pearl. I found the best way to apply these was to pick up product onto a brush and then swirl my brush on the interior of the cap, which helped to disperse the powder more evenly through my brush. This resulted in more even application to my cheeks that required less buffing and blending than if I skipped the swirling step. They lasted around eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Luster Dust Loose Highlighter swatches.
Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Carmine, (Ci 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride, (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides, (Ci 77491), (Ci 77499), Mica, (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide, (Ci 77891)