Whole Nine Yards
Colour Pop Whole Nine Yards Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium-dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and larger, gold micro-sparkle over a satin finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, slightly powdery texture that seemed a touch drier to the touch, though it didn’t read dry or dusty when applied to my skin.
This shade wasn’t quite as blendable as would be ideal, so I’d recommend applying it over powdered (or more matte) skin to ensure it didn’t stick too strongly to any particular area during the initial lay down of product. It wore well for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Essence Beloved (P, $2.99) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop On the Horizon (LE, $10.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Rose Petillant (330) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Persona Carmel (P, $22.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Cat's Eye (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Winter Berry (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Milani Berry Rays #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Sweet Sweet Fantasy (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- Tarte Endless (LE, $29.00) is darker, warmer (80% similar).
$10.00/0.13 oz. - $76.92 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Distarch Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Octocrylene, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quercetin. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).