Colour Pop Wayfarer Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light orange with warmer, yellow undertones and flecks of gold micro-sparkle over a more satin finish. It had semi-sheer, buildable coverage–which it was supposed to have!–that had a moderately powdery consistency in the pan, though it felt more finely-milled and softer than it appeared swatched.
The powder applied evenly to bare skin and blended out nicely along the edges with a few random micro-sparkles that were visible. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace First Date (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Suqqu Hanachaori (02) (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Bubbly (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Gamma Ray #2 (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Must Have It (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Joy (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Fairly Precious (P, $27.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Daydream (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$10.00/0.13 oz. - $76.92 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quercetin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).