ColourPop Ur Glowing Pressed Powder Highlighter Review & Swatches
ColourPop Ur Glowing Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light gold with moderate, warm yellow undertones and a metallic sheen.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation (slightly more pigmented than marketed)
- Smooth, moderately-firm but not stiff
- Picked up evenly with brush and blended out well
- Seemed slightly frosty/have whiter pearl
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Burberry Silver Shimmer (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Iced Out (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Vegas (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Sunlight (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Extra (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Albatross (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Rare Beauty Enlighten (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
$12.00/0.21 oz. - $57.14 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
Pretty, but just too frosty for my personal taste. I do have several very pale beige-hued golds that are shown as possible dupes for this, but those just sit much better on my skin, which is textured due mostly to large pores and when I smile, there’s krinkles, especially by my left eye.