Thnks fr the Mmrs
Colour Pop Thnks fr the Mmrs Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, pink-coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had sheer color payoff that was buildable to semi-opaque coverage when applied with a stippling brush, while it had medium, buildable coverage when applied with a fingertip. It was less pigmented than it was marketed as, and if you’re someone who finds it easy to over-apply blush, then the lack of pigmentation might end up working in your favor.
The cream-to-powder blush had a smooth, velvety consistency that never felt wet or cream-like to me, though it indented and could be pushed around like molding clay. As a result, it had a drier feel to it compared to some of the other finishes in the formula. This shade applied evenly and blended out without difficulty over bare skin, but it had a tendency to move around my base products a bit when applied with fingertips and less noticeably with a brush. It lasted well for nine hours before showing signs of fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Precious Rocks (864) (LE, $45.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Peaches and Cream (P, $9.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Dolline (P, $37.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- NARS Angel Pride I (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Soul Mate (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (Left) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- LORAC Enchanted (LE, $23.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. - $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77492,CI 77499,CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).