Colour Pop Strobe Globe Luster Dust Loose Highlighter ($7.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a light-medium, champagne gold with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation, though when I applied it with a tapered highlighting brush, it seemed to be nearly opaque on my cheeks. The powder was finely-milled and silky, and it diffused easily across my skin and never lost its intense, high-shine finish. It emphasized my skin’s texture just slightly, but if worn more sheerly, it did not. On me, it wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Highlight (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Ray of Light (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Clinique Gold Celebration Pop (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Nude (PiP, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (PiP, $24.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Chisme (LE, $7.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Euphoric Gold (P, $9.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Boujee Call (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Spotlight (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$7.00/0.106 oz. - $66.04 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "finely-milled, soft powder" that "packs a blinding punch" where "a little goes a long way." These can be incredibly shiny and metallic on the skin, and the coverage seemed to be all in the application. They actually seemed to be more pigmented when I applied them to my cheekbones using a tapered highlighter than when I used smaller brushes (for eyes) on my forearm. The powders were finely-milled with some base color and a lot of shimmer/pearl. I found the best way to apply these was to pick up product onto a brush and then swirl my brush on the interior of the cap, which helped to disperse the powder more evenly through my brush. This resulted in more even application to my cheeks that required less buffing and blending than if I skipped the swirling step. They lasted around eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Luster Dust Loose Highlighter swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Alumina, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).