ColourPop Spring Flush Cheek Dew Review & Swatches
ColourPop Spring Flush Cheek Dew Serum Blush ($8.00 for 0.48 oz.) is a brighter, medium-dark orange with warm, reddish undertones and very fine, golden pearl paired with a dewy sheen.
- Sheer, slightly buildable coverage (as marketed)
- Lightweight, gel-like consistency
- Thin but not watery, “serum” like as marketed
- Applied well over bare skin and did not lift foundation
- Shorter-wearing (6.5 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Rose Inc Foxglove (P, $18.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Love Lust (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Graceful (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Invite Only (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Rebel Red (P, $25.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Megeve (Blush) (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Polished (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$7.00/0.48 oz. - $14.58 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable coverage" with a "hint" of dewiness that can be applied with fingertips, sponge, or a duo fiber brush and is recommended to be applied prior to powder products.
The consistency was very fluid, and while it was sheerer by the nature of the fluidity of the formulation, you didn't need to squeeze out that much to get going. I would recommend squeezing out a bit on the back of your hand and gently rubbing it in a small circle using a fingertip, then applying to your face. This helped the product spread out and be the perfect level of tackiness to apply to bare skin or on top of foundation/base products without lifting them up. They had sheer to semi-sheer, buildable coverage.
They don't fully dry down, so the finish remained noticeably dewy (as the name might imply), and it didn't have the best wear (around six hours for better-performing shades), but the products faded evenly and didn't slide around/down my face.
Browse all of our ColourPop Cheek Dew Serum Blush swatches.
Wow… 6.5 is literally nothing. Especially once it gets really hot here, which can render wear time even shorter.