ColourPop Spoon Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) has a warmer, peachy-gold base with silvery-beige shimmer and faint sparkle throughout that gives it a soft, luminous lit-from-within glow. It had more opaque coverage when applied with a fingertip and sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush, as marketed.
The consistency was emollient to the touch, but the product came away in very thin layers that felt more powder-like once it came into contact with skin, so it was quick to dry down but remained blendable. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading visibly.
* This shade was brought back for a limited time by ColourPop to celebrate Temptalia’s 15th anniversary.
- MAC Born to Dazzle (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Flush (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (DC, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Euphoric Strobe Light (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Tribulation (LE, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS 413 BLKR (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Dip (LE, $10.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Lunch Money (P, $10.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Shiseido Inner Light (01) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).