ColourPop Showtime Super Shock Cheek Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, pinky-lavender base with flecks of larger sparkle and some pearl. It had less of a metallic sheen on my skin as it just had a bit of a pearly sheen. It had medium, buildable pigmentation applied with a brush and semi-opaque coverage applied with fingertips. The texture was spongy but drier to the touch, so it didn’t feel quite as smooth as other shades within the formula. There was a very suble to shift from pink to violet on my skin, but it was hard to see even in person, close-up, and contorting myself to find it. The cream highlighter applied fairly well and blended out nicely on bare skin but wasn’t quite as easy to work with over foundation. It wore well for nine hours on me before it started to fade noticeably.
- Laura Mercier Obsession (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Celestial (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Cold Comfort (LE, $37.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Aurora (P, $44.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Wild Phox (LE, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears (Highlighter) (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Morphe Stardust (P, $14.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Right) (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Maybelline Purple (100) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Shimmer Pink (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.