ColourPop Rosette Crème Gel Liner ($5.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a light-medium rose gold with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had rich color coverage in a single stroke, which applied evenly to my lash line and never pulled at it. The texture was lightly creamy but quick to dry down while retaining some flexibility. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Glitz Blitz (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Antique Rose (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Smashbox 24K Rose (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Prissy (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty She a Problem (P, $22.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Chanel Romance (955) (P, $33.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Raindrops (LE, $5.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Wild Side (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Mesmerising Maroon (Metallic) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Sistas (LE, $5.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.