ColourPop Parallel Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink base that was slightly more neutral-to-cool in undertone, while it had contrasting, golden pearl throughout that gave it a luminous sheen. It had more opaque pigmentation when applied with a fingertip and sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a synthetic brush, as marketed.
I liked applying the formula with a fingertip and diffusing with the clean edge of a different fingertip, as the color spread well, wasn’t prone to lifting up base products, and was very forgiving. The consistency was emollient to the touch, but it was a thin, lightweight formula that turned to something more powder-like once it came into contact with skin. It stayed on nicely for nine and a half hours before fading a bit.
* This shade was brought back for a limited time by ColourPop to celebrate Temptalia’s 15th anniversary.
- ColourPop Boba (DC, $8.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Give Me Glow Pink Moscato Wasted (P, $17.25) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bicoastal (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- MAC Into the Pink (P, $31.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Camellia (DC, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Foxglove (DC, $34.00) is darker (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Stiletto (LE, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Undefeated (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
Dimethicone, Alumina, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.