On the Cusp
ColourPop On the Cusp Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light-medium peach with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-sheer, buildable coverage applied with a synthetic brush and semi-opaque, buildable coverage when applied with a fingertip. The texture was smooth, lightly spongy, and a touch wet. It applied in a thin, even layer that applied well to bare skin as well as patted on top of foundation for a glowing finish that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- ColourPop Taffy (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC She's a Rainbow (LE, $34.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Milani Dayglow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Highly Waisted (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Le Lion de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Rêve Salé II (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Smashbox Shimmer (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Kaja Luna (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is cooler (90% similar).